Discover the Marais neighborhood while you create wearable art in a tote bag workshop led by a professional. Design a hand-painted bag and enjoy authentic French macarons with coffee or tea.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Travel to a cozy workshop in the historic central-Parisian neighborhood of Le Marais, learning how to create fashionable, wearable art that allows you to carry your things in-style
- Paint a name, custom logo, cityscape, and more as you create your own tote bag with an original painted design
- Turn your inspiration into reality with guidance from a professional teacher, who has years of experience creating fashionable bags
- Take a break to snack on delicious and traditional Parisian-style macarons that pair perfectly with coffee or tea
- Canvas bag and painting supplies
- Lesson from professional
- Gourmet macarons, tea and coffee
Please wear appropriate clothes for working with ink.
Please cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
May 27, 2018
Kasia made us fill us at home in her place. My kids felt very at ease with her as they both talked non stop.
Dec 14, 2017
We feel it was one of our favorite activities we did in Paris! We love our bags!
Nov 30, 2016
We enjoyed the Macaron bag workshop. It was extremely fun to share this creative process with our group in Paris! Kasia is a wonderful host who created an environment where everyone was able to be creative.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year