Pedal the charming streets of Versailles alongside your knowledgeable guide as you explore the magnificent grounds of France’s most spectacular Renaissance palace.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take in the classic cityscape on train ride from Paris to Versailles, where we will explore the small streets and charming areas of this beautiful town
- Enjoy a French picnic (that you’ll pick up on your own at the market) by the Grand Canal, relaxing near the water as you mingle with the other travelers
Pedal to Marie Antoinette’s iconic village before making your way to the legendary Chateau
-Take advantage of the free time to explore the palace at your own pace
- Learn all the fun stories and quirky anecdotes about the city that are overlooked by stuffy history classes and textbooks
- Escape the bustling city for a day to enjoy cheese, wine, Marie Antoinette, tree-lined gardens, Instagram moments, and a fantastic day in the French countryside
- Round trip train tickets to and from Versailles
- A bike tour through the iconic city
- Comfortable, vintage French-made bikes
- Palace, gardens, & Marie Antoinette’s village tickets
- Guided tour of the Versailles farmer’s market where you can pick up picnic supplies to enjoy in the gardens
- Our awesome guides
- Great stories, fun history, & beautiful photo ops
- You must arrive by 8:45 am, as trains cannot wait. You can expect to arrive back in Paris is between 5 and 6 pm
- Bring closed-toe shoes, a camera, and a method of payment for food and drinks
- Tours run rain or shine
100% refund 72 hours before the tour.
Aug 22, 2019
Julia was delightful and extremely knowledgeable. This was our second bike tour at Versailles. This time we brought 6 friends with us to do it again. This time was even better because of our guide. Our route was different than the last time thus keeping it interesting for us. Versailles is a treasure and the grounds are resplendent with history that many miss.
May 17, 2019
Mark was an amazing guide. We loved everything about this bike tour. We can’t wait for our next Bike About tour!
May 10, 2018
The bike tour of Versailles was probably the most enjoyable day we spent in our time in Paris. We would never have seen even a fraction of the grounds that we were able to see on a bike, and we even had time for a shopping trip through the town outdoor market for food and wine, and a picnic by the water. It was really lovely. Thank you for a great day.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year