- 1 Rating
Paris & Louvre Half-Day Private Walking Tour
See the City of Light on an unforgettable tour of Paris! Explore this iconic European capital with all the helpful advice of an experienced guide. See the breathtaking beauty of ancient city streets filled with world-famous architecture and monuments. Get a glimpse of Notre Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and more. Then, stroll through the Louvre where you'll see the most sought-after paintings and sculptures in the world.
What You Will Do
- Meet up with your professional guide who will be leading you on a detailed tour of the best of Paris and the Louvre
- Follow the winding path of the Seine to see the inspiring Gothic architecture of Notre Dame and explore all the beauty in the heart of Paris
- Stroll along the immense Champs-Elysees to see famous stores, cafes, and, of course, the Arc de Triomphe
- Walk along the base of the Eiffel Tower, perhaps the most famous landmark in a city full of them
- Enter the Louvre Museum and explore the majesty of centuries of art: from Michelangelo's sculptures to Da Vinci's Mona Lisa to the Winged Victory of Samothrace
- Guided Paris Tour
- "Skip the line" access
- Museum ticket valid for the entire day
- Lunch Break between Museums
Guests should wear comfortable shoes, and bring money for lunch.
- 1 Rating