Wear comfortable shoes. Bring money for lunch.
Paris Impressionists Tour
Discover your love for the Impressionists on this alluring tour of Paris! Visit old gathering spots where the biggest names of this artistic movement would meet, and wander through the famous neighborhood of Montmartre: a former haven for artists, musicians, and writers, Then, follow your guide on a tour of the Musée d'Orsay where the works of Van Gogh, Renoir, and Toulouse-Lautrec can be found.
What You Will Do
- Follow along on a private tour of all things Impressionist as you explore the artistic side of Paris
- Wander through the narrow streets of the Montmartre neighborhood where famous painters and writers made their homes a century ago
- Walk by Moulin Rouge, the famous venue for cabaret shows that displays its signature windmill
- Look out over the city from the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, a Romano-Byzantine style church that sits on top of a hill
- Take a break for delicious Parisian lunch
- Discover the beauty of Impressionist paintings that hang in the Musée d'Orsay: from Van Gogh to Renoir, enjoy every minute of this artistic journey
- Private Paris Tour
- Lunch break
- Priority entrance to the museum
- Tour of Montmartre
- 9 Ratings