Paris History and Louvre Tour
Explore the city’s medieval origins, architecture, and history on this guided Paris walking tour, complete with a visit to the Louvre.
What You Will Do
- 5 hour walking tour through central Paris with a knowledgeable guide
- Take a private and guided walking tour through the Ile de la Cité and along the Seine River in Paris’s historic city center, seeing iconic sights such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Pont Neuf and the Pont des Arts, the Orangerie, the Musée d’Orsay, the Tuileries Garden, Place de la Concorde, the Madeleine, the Champs-Elysées, the Eiffel Tower and more
- Learn about Paris’ medieval origins, history, architecture, and culture
- Skip the lines at the Louvre for a guided tour of the world-famous museum, seeing famous works of art such as the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, Italian Renaissance pieces, and more, as well as admiring the Louvre’s original fortress foundations
- Private guide, museum entrance fees and transportation between tours (Paris Walk finishing point to Louvre Museum) included
Stop for a lunch break, if desired, at a café, bakery, or restaurant of your choosing.
- 35 Ratings
Our private walking tour with Lili was incredible! We started at Notre Dame and ended at the Louvre. We spent 5 hours with Lili and she is so well versed in French history. Lili made our trip so much better with her vast knowledge, her delivery style, her humor and kindness. Lili is a must have Tour guide as she enhances the overall experience. Lili far exceeded our expectations and made this tour the highlight of our 9 days in Paris. My son is 16 and he enjoyed Lili challenging his history knowledge along the way. So fun for us! Thank you Lili, you are the best!
Lilia was charming and knowledgeable. She took time to explain important art history/cultural facts that both engaged and educated us. We totally enjoyed and appreciated the time we spent with her. We would highly recommend this tour.
Lilliana was an AWESOME guide ~ very knowledgable and accommodating! It seems a bit pricey to have only Louvre tickets included. These tickets were 15 euro a piece. We paid $451 for this tour, which seems a bit pricey ~ almost $100 per hour! We had to pay for our own lunch (45 Euro) and would have enjoyed another ticketed venue, perhaps the Musee D'Orsay or Sainte Chapelle or end with an 11 euro river cruise. Since this is our first trip to Paris, we were unaware of the prices for ticketed venues.