- 5 Ratings
Parasailing in Ambergris Caye
Soar high above the sparkling waters of Belize in this exhilarating parasailing adventure. Look out over vast vistas of ocean landscapes, spot tropical creatures and tiny islands as you sail through the warm tropical breeze.
What You Will Do
- Fly solo or with friends as you soar above the turquoise waters of Ambergis Caye on board a multi-passenger parasailing boat that gives you breathtaking panoramic views of Belize
- Float through warm tropical breezes as you take in lush tropical sights, including a view of the second longest coral reef in the world, the small island Caye Caulker to the south and dozens of tiny unexplored islands to the east
- Spot dolphins playing in the surf, sea turtles swimming below and colorful tropical birds as you sail high above the waters
- Dip your toes in the warm water as your captain slows the boat and lets your parachute float gently down
- Feel like you're walking on air during the dry takeoffs and landings from the elevated platform at the rear of the boat
- Parasailing adventure
- Captain and equipment
Please bring sunscreen and a towel. The total weight limit is 450 lbs for single, tandem and triple parasailing flights. Children must be at least 6 years old and 90 lbs to participate.
No cancellation fee for cancellations received 48 hours prior to scheduled rental time. 50% rental charge for cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to scheduled rental. 100% rental fee if no cancellation notice is received and scheduled rental time lapses.
- 5 Ratings