- 19 Ratings
Panama Canal Transit Boat Tour
Cruise through one of the wonders of the modern world on a guided ride through the Panama Canal. Traverse the 100-year-old lock system as you heads towards the Pacific and pass a world of natural beauty.
What You Will Do
- Ride the tides of the Miraflores Locks, the largest in the canal, to experience the thrill of soaring 17 meters into the air on a boat
- Sail under the magnificent Bridge of the Americas, which connects the freshwater canal to the Pacific Ocean
- Squeeze through the smallest part of the canal and pass under the Centenario Bridge as you look out for local wildlife
- Laugh and learn with commentary from bilingual guides, who narrate the most noteworthy parts of the journey
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Canal entrance fee
- Bilingual guide
- Catered lunch on board
- Guided boat tour
The Partial Canal Transit goes Northbound or Southbound depending on the date. Check to ensure that you are going in your preferred direction. The Panama Canal Authority reserves its rights to vary the transit times depending on the traffic in the locks, so please do not book any crucial activities the day of your tour. Bring your camera, hat, sunscreen, shoes with good traction and a light raincoat. Bring cash in small denominations if you are interested in purchasing snacks, beverages or souvenirs. Binoculars are available for rent.
You will receive a full refund with 30 days' advance notice, a 50% refund with 15-29 days' advance notice and no refund with under 15 days' notice.
- 19 Ratings