Panacam Day Tour From San Pedro Sula
Hike your way through a natural park to discover the natural beauty that Honduras has to offer. Experience the great outdoors as you learn about native wildlife along the way.
What You Will Do
- Check out the Cerro Azul Meámbar National Park, a gorgeous spot in the heart of Honduras
- Head to the visitor's center, the Panacam Lodge, to spot all sorts of hummingbirds
- Journey along with a professional guide, who leads you on a hike down tranquil and well-marked trails
- Cross a hanging bridge surrounded by green foliage to discover two impressive waterfalls: Alta and Los Vencejos
- See cascading waters and colorful birds, then enjoy a refreshing bath in the pristine waters of one of the falls
- Pick-up at your hotel in San Pedro Sula
- Guided hiking tour
- Park entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Option to choose hiking difficulty level (Easy to Difficult)
- Honduran coffee after the hike
Gratuity is optional and not included in the ticket price. Food and drink is not included in ticket price, unless specified. Please wear a cap or hat, comfortable shoes, bathing suit, insect repellent and sunscreen. It is recommended that you bring a camera and chocolate or energy bars. Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Please note that this tour involves a small amount of walking. This activity is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and for those who are pregnant. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
No fee if you cancel at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee if you cancel between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee if you cancel within two days of the scheduled departure.
- 2 Ratings