Pedal your way to the ancestral home of Palm Springs local Cahuilla Indian tribe. Check out the sights by bike and later explore the outdoors during a guided hike under palm trees.
- Embark on a guided combo tour, allowing you the best of both worlds to explore the valley
- Grab a bike and kick off the fun in Palm Springs, pedaling ten miles through neighborhoods, including the Canyon Country Club area
- Discover the Indian Canyons, an ancestral home of the local Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians
- Climb to the Andreas Canyon trailhead and then take a scenic nature walk that includes several stream crossings, incredible rock formations, possible wildlife sightings, and more
- Guided tour
- Bike and helmet
- Snacks and bottled waters
- Entry fee to Indian Canyons
Guests must know how to ride a bicycle.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below