You will see first hand what geologists have called “ the most tortured landscape on earth” as you visit the backcountry trails of a Bureau of Land Management Wilderness zone with our expert guides
- Explore breathtaking slot canyons and witness the vibrant, twisted geology of the region
- Traverse expansive agricultural fields that stretch as far as the eye can see
- Expand your knowledge about the Coachella Valley’s flora, fauna, geology, and historical significance through informative guides
- Indulge in the delightful experience of visiting a functioning date farm and savor the deliciousness of date shakes
- Engage in short nature walks, providing opportunities to immerse yourself in the natural beauty surrounding you
- Snacks and waters
- All permit fees
- Date shake
- Expert naturalist guide
- Transportation to and from Palm Desert
- Please bring hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, jacket or windbreaker (in colder months) and wear closed toed shoes.
- Unfortunately pets are not allowed.
We require 24 hour advance notice for tour cancellations or for a change in the number of guests. We reserve the right to cancel the tour based on weather conditions.