Tour of Lacandona Jungle, Yaxchilan & Bonampak
Visit the impressive ruins of Yaxchilán, an ancient Mayan city, then take a boat ride down the Usumacinta River. Afterwards, visit Bonampak to explore more of Mexico's fascinating Mayan past.
What You Will Do
- Check out Yaxchilan, an ancient Mayan city located along the banks of the Usumacinta River, the natural border of Mexico and Guatemala
- Learn the history of Yaxchilan, once one of the most powerful Maya states in this stunning section of the country
- Travel to Bonampak for an up-close look at the Temple of Murals, featuring three rooms that house world-famous murals
- See bright turquoise, yellow and rust colors depicting scenes of royal life in vivid frescoes
- Entrance fees to archeological sites
- Roundtrip boat ride to Usumacinta
- Breakfast buffet
- Lunch supper
- Certified Guide
Please note that children ages 4 to 12 are considered minors.
The tour is offered in Spanish and English. Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes and bring sunscreen and bug spray. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby. It is recommended that you be in good physical condition.
- 2 Ratings
Los guías y empleados de la empresa nos han tratado muy bien.