- Kick off the fun by arriving early and sampling a wide range of Artisan Park shops
- Take a forty-five minute guided tour through the Path of Life Garden, led by a professional
- Later, warm up at the fire and settle in for an evening of food, art instruction, and fun with new friends
- Make time for a night cap at Harpoon Brewery with live music with Jason Cann
- Admission to the Path of Life Sculpture Garden
- Snow shoes (when applicable)
- Paint supplies, smock, canvas, and professional art instruction (themes change each month)
- Personal size snack platter and refreshments -BYOB
Check in at Great River Outfitters right next to Artisan Eats Vt. Garden tour 40 minutes, please dress in warm cloths during winter months, sensible shoes, boots for snowshoeing, Painting instruction 2 hours.
Age requirement for this activity is 10 years and older. Please no pets unless a certified companion.
Reservations are non-refundable if you cancel less than 72 hours in advance. If Great River Outfitters Cancels the event for any reason you will be refunded the entire cost.