- 215 Ratings
Lake Powell Half Day Kayaking Trip
Paddle over crystal-clear waters on a tour of Lake Powell. This natural paradise is a perfect get-away that lets you enjoy the outdoors to the fullest.
What You Will Do
- Head out on the water for a 3 to 6 mile paddle over this enchanting lake
- Enjoy first-rate equipment that lets you glide through the water
- Don't worry about paddling all on your own—use a double kayak that splits the work between you and a buddy
- Witness the awe-inspiring beauty of this area—expansive canyons, wondrous rock formations, and artifacts from a distant past
- Take a stop for a hike that takes you through winding trails
- Guided kayaking tour
- Kayaks, paddles, and life jackets
- Snacks and water
Your feet and seat will get wet. Dress for the weather. The National Recreation Area fee is not included in your ticket price.
Hidden Canyon Kayak will provide a full refund minus a 10% per person processing fee if the cancellation occurs more then 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- 215 Ratings
We had a great time. It was laid back, perfect weather, and we went at a good pace. Nick was a good tour guide, and we're just thankful for the beautiful day that my daughters and I had together. Thank you!
We booked a 1/2 day kayaking guided tour for four ages (10-45 y.o.) on Lake Powell and lower Antelope Canyon. The Kayas were two person kayaks. We went in April and the temperatures on the water required 2 plus light layers which after paddling an hour was reduced to one layer. Water temperatures for swimming were about 60-65 degrees. Dave was our very informative tour guide, and was very knowledgeable about geological rock formations, local and governmental impact on the Canyon as well as unique safety information specific to the Canyons. The lake and the canyon were peaceful and gorgeous this time of year. Well worth the investment.
Overjoyed by our experience with Hidden Canyon Kayak! We would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun activity in the Grand Canyon/Flagstaff/Page area. It was the best part of our vacation, the views were unforgettable. I could not have asked for a more professional, informative, entertaining, or thrilling experience.