- 89 Ratings
Antelope Canyon Half-Day Morning Kayak Trip
Rise and shine on an early morning paddle on Lake Powell. Glide along the water on a guided tour, taking in the warmth of the rising sun.
What You Will Do
- Have fun during a half-day morning kayak tour on Lake Powell, with a professional leading the way
- Paddle your way along a 3-6 mile water trail, enjoying the great outdoors at the best time of the day
- Enjoy taking some time out of your paddle, to swim and hike around the surrounding land
- Work alongside a knowledgeable local who can show you plenty of hidden gems that many tourists don't know about
- Half-day guided morning kayak tour
- Kayaks, paddles, and life jackets
- Snacks and bottled water
Please dress accordingly to weather and water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 89 Ratings
Wonderful exciting morning in a breathtaking environment on a almost flat lake with a very entertaining guide Nick. It was just the right temperature and at the endowed all jumped from the cliffs. We were four (2 adults, 2 girls) and the girls (12,14) loved it just as much !(even though they hate getting up so early ). and
We had a fun time with our guide, Craig, and the boats and gear were of perfectly adequate quality. It was a very enjoyable experience!
Great experience, but a bit too pricy for a kayaking tour
We had an incredible morning kayak. What a great way to see Antelope without the crowds. Friendly kayak guide who managed all levels in the group. Thank you for taking photos and providing gear & snacks!