- 69 Ratings
Antelope Canyon Late Morning Kayak Trip
Get out on the calm waters of Lake Powell for a late morning kayaking adventure. Glide over the gently rippling water on a guided kayaking tour and bask in the warmth of the rising sun.
What You Will Do
- Have fun on a late morning kayaking tour over Lake Powell, with a professional leading the way
- Paddle your way along a four-to-six mile trail to enjoy the great outdoors at the most energizing time of the day
- Enjoy taking some time out of your excursion to swim in the refreshing waters and hike the surrounding landscapes
- Work alongside a knowledgeable local, who shows you hidden spots unknown to most
- 4-hour guided late morning kayaking tour
- Kayaks, paddles and life jackets
- Snacks and bottled water
Spend 4 hours on a guided kayak tour covering 4 to 6 miles (6.4 to 9.6 km) through the flooded portion of Antelope Canyon. Hiking will depend on Lake Powell’s water level.
Please keep in mind that your feet and seat will get wet. Please pay attention to the weather and be ready for the conditions.
- 69 Ratings
Our guides were great and we had an amazing time! Would love to try it again next time we're in the area. What a great memory for our family!
Nick, our guide was very instructional and informative. Loved his laid back approach and love for the water. We all had a wonderful time enjoying beautiful Lake Powell!
Kayaking through antelope canyon was an amazing experience! Our tour was well organized and our guides were friendly, fun, and knowledgeable. Taking pics and sharing them after the tour is such a great perk!
- CRD Mary
My husband and I really enjoyed our half-day Antelope Canyon tour. Our guide, Craig, was very knowledgeable and made the tour interesting and fun. The Canyon and the Lake were absolutely stunning. It was a great time!