Antelope Canyon Early Afternoon Kayak Trip
Get out on the calm waters of Lake Powell for an early afternoon kayaking adventure. Glide over gently rippling waters as you explore Antelope Canyon.
What You Will Do
- Have fun on an afternoon kayaking tour over Lake Powell, with a professional leading the way
- Paddle your way along a four-to-six mile trail to enjoy the great outdoors at the most energizing time of the day
- Enjoy taking some time out of your excursion to swim in the refreshing waters and hike around the surrounding landscapes
- Work alongside a knowledgeable local, who shows you hidden spots unknown to most
- Kayaks, paddles, life jackets, snacks, dry bags, and dry boxes
- Guided tour
Your feet and seat will get wet. Please pay attention to the weather and be ready for the conditions.