Paddle to Pedal Tour of Darien
Head out on a relaxing paddle along the Darien River for a guided adventure leading to a bike tour of the historic town. Enjoy a gourmet lunch between adventures.
What You Will Do
- Head out to Fort King George for a guided paddle along the river and through the local marshes
- Hear stories about the thriving ecosystem and see local wildlife in its natural habitat
- Make a pit stop at a local bed & breakfast, enjoying a lavish lunch prepared by a professional chef
- Enjoy a relaxing bike tour around the city, learning about the Civil War and today's shrimping industry
- Two-hour guided paddle
- Two-hour guided bike tour
- All rentals and equipment
You will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
Please bring sunscreen, bug spray, water shoes, sun hat, rain gear if needed, and tennis/riding shoes for walking and biking.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.