17-Mile Drive e-Bike Tour
Legendary for it's beauty, 17-mile Drive meanders up and down the hills of Pebble Beach, past amazing mansions and it's famous golf courses. Follow your guide to Ghost Tree on our fat-tire e-Bike's .
What You Will Do
- Head out on a guided tour along the Pacific Ocean on an electric bicycle with a professional leading the way
- Hop on your own electric fat bike equipped with a 750-watt motor that will help you charge up hills with ease
- Pedal anywhere from Cannery Row to Pebble Beach's Lone Cypress, learning about the area that inspired Treasure Island
- Hear stories about the area's history and culture, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Electric fat bike
- Water -Gloves
- Must sign a liability waiver
- Parent or legal guardian must sign for minors
- Children under 10 yrs must ride tandem with an adult.
- Minimum height 4'10" (to comfortably fit our smallest bike)
- Max weight 350 lb
- Riders over 275 lb., please check as we have a limited number of bikes rated for over 275 lb
- Though most of the ride is in a "bikes-only" lane, a portion is on the road shared with vehicles- 25 mph speed limit
- Please dress in comfortable layers and closed-toe shoes
- Dress warm as it can be much colder on the coast than inland
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 16 Ratings