- Get hooked up with free hotel pick up and drop-off to make your trip more convenient
- Enjoy small group tours (often times even private when there are no other bookings) for a more intimate experience
- Visit Lima’s largest archaeological complex and witness a memorable demonstration of the Peruvian Caballo de Paso Horse as well as traditional Marinera dances
- Mount and ride your own Caballo de Paso horse after the show and try traditional drinks such as a pisco sour or Inca Cola with your homemade apetizers
- Enjoy a delicious and fresh lunch prepared with ingredients grown locally on the Hacienda
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from districts of San Isidro, Miraflores & Barranco )
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or sedan
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments
- Local taxes
There is a short hike up to the Temple of Sol involved but client may choose to view only from the car if unable to make the climb.
If tour is booked on a Monday, we will substitute an overview tour of Miraflores and Barranco for the Pachacamac Ruins.
*Small group tour, you may be joined by other passengers for a group size to be no more than 8 persons. Local provider will contact you for pick-up time prior to tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below