Sak Yant Phuket Tattoo Experience
Set off on a private tour to receive a sak yant tattoo from an ajarn master, who learned the art while living as a monk. Discover the culture of Thailand on a charming tour.
What You Will Do
- Breathe in the rising scent of burning incense as it curls up past photos of three generations of local masters
- Meet at a sacred temple on the edge of Patong, discussing the history of sak yant and the meaning of the marks over dinner at a hilltop restaurant
- Check out the ajarn's simple but sacred studio where you sit cross-legged on the floor to discuss which sak yant has the most meaning for you
- Listen to sacred prayers, then later receive your own ceremonial blessing by a true spiritual healer
- Private tour
- Transport, offering, dinner, and soft drinks
- Sak yant tatoo
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.