Cocoa Kayaking Bioluminescent Kayak Tour
- 34 Ratings
Paddle away on a guided tour where you coast over glowing natural phenomena known as bioluminescence. Bask in the warm weather as you listen to the sounds of nature around you.
- See a galaxy below the water that lights up at the touch of your paddle with a glow known as bioluminescence
- Kayak through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, looking out for manatees and dolphins
- Feel a cool breeze blow through your hair as you glide over calm waters with a friendly guide leading the way
- Guided kayaking tour
- Kayak, paddle, dry bag and lifejacket
- Kayaks available upon arrival: Wilderness System/Perception Sit-On-Top single and tandem kayaks.
- Please arrive on your assigned tour departure time.
- 1-Seater Kayak weight limit: 250 lbs. 2-Seater Kayak weight limit: 500 lbs.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds unless 24 hours notice prior to the tour.
- Rain Policy: We depart rain or shine. We'll refund you if conditions are dangerous.
- Please call if you are lost or can't make it: 808.798.6630.
Please wear comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting wet. Open or closed toe shoes are fine. We suggest also bringing a towel to sit on and/or to dry off at the end. Bug spray will be provided upon arrival. No smoking and/or alcohol while on tour. Any guest that are intoxicated and/or underneath the influence will be asked to leave.
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
Trending in Orlando
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities