- 19 Ratings
Private VIP Airboat Ride on Lake Jessup
Go gator hunting on a VIP tour that's just you and your pals. Cruise over Lake Jessup on a private airboat ride that takes you deep into gator country, where your private Captain will point out local wildlife.
What You Will Do
- Climb aboard an airboat, the classic way of traversing these swampy waters
- Enjoy a private trip that's just the people you want and your captain, who's also your personal guide through these gator-infested waters
- Explore Lake Jessup — one of the largest bodies of water in the entire state that also has the largest population of alligators
- Catch sight of all sorts of creatures as your experienced guide leads you on a tour that explores the history of the region as well
- See tropical hardwood hammocks, cypress domes, and air plants
- Spend some time bird-watching — see everything from egrets to bald eagles
- An airboat ride
- A guided tour
Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. In summer and fall dress light, wear sunblock, sunglasses and bring comfortable shoes. In winter and spring wear layered clothing to ensure comfort.
- 19 Ratings
We arrived early to eat lunch but before we ordered they came to see if we wanted to go ahead and go because some storms were coming in. We were all very appreciative that they made the extra effort to make sure we were able to enjoy out trip. Our guide Brian was fun and funny and made sure we saw everything and were able to get good pictures. Great time!
Everyone was very nice and accommodating, the tour was a lot of fun and even though there were not many gators visible, Steve did a great job getting us to see at least one gator up close.
Awesome airboat ride & Captain was great!!!
We all enjoyed the tour. Afere living here for 30 years this was the first time and it was fun!
We had never done an air boat ride before and it was so much more than we ever expected. Could have stayed out on the lake all day - it was all so beautiful. Captain Todd was extremely knowledgeable and enjoyed his personality very much. Will definitely make another reservation in the future and it goes without saying, we want Captain Todd again!!!! Thank you for showing our family such a fantastic time : )
The guide was outstanding and very informative
Todd did a great job.. my friend from Canada had a ball. Thanks!