Personal Watercraft Tour in Orlando
Board a personal watercraft for a tour around Walt Disney World Resort like no other. Speed around the lakes on an hourlong guided or free-form adventure that takes you past Discovery Island, Disney's Magic Kingdom and much more.
What You Will Do
- Take a personal watercraft to speeds up to 35 miles per hour in a tour of Disney's Seven Seas Lagoon and Discovery Island area
- Zoom past Florida's most iconic theme park resort, with stops near some of the most popular attractions and resorts that surround the lake
- Spot Florida's native wildlife, including bald eagles, river otters and more
- Opt for a free-form ride around Bay Lake's in a zone buoyed off for personal watercraft
- One-hour guided tour or free ride on a personal watercraft
- Equipment orientation and safety briefing
Wear swimwear and bring a change of clothing, footwear to walk on the dock, sunglasses with a strap, sun screen and a waterproof camera. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in. Guests must be 16 or older to operate personal watercraft. The combined weight on a watercraft must not exceed 400 pounds. Guests are responsible for any damage, and a credit card is held as a damage deposit.