One Hour Eco Pontoon Tour in the Everglades
Enjoy a navigated one hour pontoon tour around Lake Jesup, and the historic Bird Island. Lake Jesup and the surrounding area is considered to support one of Florida's densest populations of gators, and is home to other wildlife like bald eagles and osprey – who knows what wildlife you'll discover!
What You Will Do
- Sit back and relax as you're navigated through the wetlands, spotting wildlife like gators, turtles, storks, and more
- Cruise down paths with tall grass as you listen to music, and grab a drink from the pontoon's stocked bar
- Learn more about this valuable and protected area that hosts the largest population of alligators in all of Florida.
- Explore bird island, which is a bird watcher's dream and is home to the Glossy Ibis, Wood Stork, White Ibis, Cattle Egret, Common Moorhen, American Coot, and many more varieties
- A guided pontoon tour with life vests and ear protection
Alcoholic Drinks available to bring from our bar. In the summer and fall, dress light, wear sunblock, sunglasses, and bring comfortable shoes. In winter or spring, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort.