Lake Jesup One Hour Night Airboat Ride
Take part in a relaxing evening tour of Lake Jesup on an open airboat, where you'll learn about one of the oldest lakes in the country, and its wildlife from a local guide.
What You Will Do
- Tour this 100,000 year old lake and see bald eagles, exotic birds, and alligators
- Visit the place that is home to over 9,000 alligators and learn all about the area from your experienced tour guide
- Relax on an open airboat eco tour, and take in the central Florida's impressive natural beauty
- One hour airboat night ride
- Each ticket comes with a 10% off coupon for lunch or dinner at The Black Hammock Restaurant and a free T-shirt
Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. Guests should dress in layers.