- 30 Ratings
Lake Jesup Airboat Ride and Lunch Combo
Tour Lake Jesup on a short airboat ride, where you'll explore one of the world's oldest lakes and exquisite wildlife. Afterwards, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch at the Black Hammock Restaurant.
What You Will Do
- Tour this 100,000 year old lake and see bald eagles, exotic birds, and alligators
- Visit the place that is home to over 9,000 alligators and learn all about the area from your experienced tour guide
- Relax on an open airboat eco tour and take in central Florida's impressive natural beauty
- Enjoy a lakeside lunch of authentic southern cuisine
- Thirty minute airboat ride
- $10 lunch voucher
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour. Bringing sunscreen and bug spray is recommended.
- 30 Ratings
Clean, fun, good price, great location and more then just a boat ride.
Ron did a very nice job of handing our outing . Lunch was a surprisingly tasty affair with great dessert!
Had a great time. Captain was playful and funny. Made the trip exciting and fun.
Captain John was very friendly and very informative. Got to see a glimpse of a more natural Florida. We saw several small alligators, bald eagles and other birds.
Capt John was awesome and restaurant was great we had a great time ..and even gift shop guy from Jersey forgot his name was very hospitable... Thanks for an overall fantastic outing....From San antonio Tx...The Bancker family
Captain was knowledgeable and an informative narrator on the tour. Food was awesome, too. Will recommend this to friends visiting the area!
We enjoyed the airboat ride! We got to see alligators on our tour! We will definitely be back! Thanks