Hourly Single Kayak Rental in Daytona
- 21 Ratings
Enjoy one of Daytona's most scenic views as you explore Rose Bay from the comfort of a single-occupancy personal kayak. Rent your own equipment and go at a pace that fits for you.
- Soak up the sun in true Floridian fashion with your very own single kayak rental
- Launch from the docks where the Intra-coastal waterway meets Rose Bay, which also happens to be on the same property as Hidden Treasure Tiki Bar & Grill
- Experience the geography of these waterways that creates an environment that is rich in both plant and animal life
- Get a chance to see dolphins, manatees, and other sea life while out in the water
- Single kayak rental
- Storage for personal items
- Life Jackets with whistles
- 16 to 17 - May be alone on the water but MUST have a parent/guardian present and on-grounds supervising.
- 13 to 15 - May be alone on the watercraft but MUST have an adult with them on the water.
- 8 to 12 - Must have an adult with them on the vessel. Tandem Kayak and Pedal Boats only.
- 7 and Under - Restricted to the pedal boats only. Child MUST be able to stay seated and
- Single Kayaks - maximum combined weight of 300lbs
-Must be 18 to rent -Must have a valid I.D. -Must have a valid credit card
We sell sun block, towels, water shoes, dry cases for phones for your convenience.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
Trending in Orlando
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities