1-Hour Single Kayak in Daytona Beach
Enjoy the solitude of a single kayak with a one-hour rental in Daytona Beach. Glide through the backwaters of Rose Bay in a high-quality kayak and catch a glimpse of dolphins, manatees, and other sea life.
- Explore Rose Bay during at your own pace with the help of a one-hour single kayak rental
- Rent your equipment within your schedule with multiple times offered throughout the day
- Enjoy possible close encounters with friendly dolphins as you travel by kayak and see the sights from the water
- One-hour kayak rental
- 16 to 17 - May be alone on the water but MUST have a parent/guardian present and on-grounds supervising.
- 13 to 15 - May be alone on the watercraft but MUST have an adult with them on the water.
- 8 to 12 - Must have an adult with them on the vessel. Tandem Kayak and Pedal Boats only.
- 7 and Under - Restricted to the pedal boats only. Child MUST be able to stay seated and
- Single Kayak - maximum combined weight is 300lbs
- Must be 18 to rent.
- Must have a valid I.D.
- Must have a valid credit card.
We are located on the docks of Hidden Treasure Tiki Bar & Grill. They offer an extensive menu and full liquor bar. Recently voted BEST Burgers, BEST Fish Tacos and BEST Shrimp and Grits in the area. So, come hungry!
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
Trending in Orlando
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities