Cattle Drive Adventure
Master the art of how to handle a cattle horse during a guided lesson. Go out and collect a herd of cattle, which you bring to the area to cut and sort.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a guided training session that provides proper technique and safety information
- Make your way out to the pasture where you help use your new skills to herd the cattle
- Learn the proper way to "cut" and "sort" the cattle from a professional, who has many years of experience
- Trot around the ranch on your horse before heading back indoors for a tasty burger
- Guided cattle horse lesson
Must be at least ten-years-old with experience to ride and weigh no more than 265 pounds. All riders must wear closed shoes long pants, and long socks are strongly recommended. Helmets are provided and are recommended for all riders.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 10 days in advance.