- 14 Ratings
Five-Hour Private Fishing Charter on the Centerfold
Cruise around Florida's pristine waters at your leisure with a five-hour fishing charter. Hunt for local species and reel in something tasty for dinner on board the Centerfold.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a private five-hour charter around Florida's open waters, looking for local fish to reel in
- Work alongside a professional captain, who takes you to local hot spots where the tourists don't go
- Pick up tips and tricks along the way from someone who has years of experience fishing in the area
- Hunt for a variety of species, including redfish, pompano, snapper, and Wahoo, on board a 33' Topaz, named the Centerfold
- Five-hour fishing charter
We require a 7 day cancellation policy. Any charters canceled within 7 days, the deposit will not be refunded. We book our trips weeks in advance and need notice if you can not make it. We will try to reschedule your trip. Deposit will be refunded if we can not find a new date that works.
- 14 Ratings
Captain was awesome. Good day on the water even though the fish don’t always cooperate.
We had a wonderful day on the with our two teenagers! We highly recommend Centerfold Charter! Captain Tim is the best! He knew right where the honey hole was! We reached our limit on King Mackerels (12) and even brought in 3 sharks, Cobia and a Baracuda! Memories were made and the kids had a blast! Very nice boat and have to give Harrison (ship mate) some props!! He worked his tail off helping us from baiting our hooks to cleaning our catches!! We plan on doing this again soon!! Highly recommended and way better than those big fishing charters that take out alot people! Spend the money, it's worth it!!!!!
Would definitely do it again!
We had a great time fishing. The weather was nice, the crew was great. The only thing that would have made it better is if we were able to take home the Red Snapper we caught. I would highly recommend your charter to others. Thanks so much!