Everglades Park Keeper for a Day
Learn the ropes to being a park keeper with hands-on training. Enjoy some extra perks as well, like a one-hour airboat tour and a BBQ lunch.
What You Will Do
- Enter a 15-acre wildlife park that's home to alligators, zebras, emus, deer, watusi, wild boars, sloths, and lemurs
- Get two hours of hands-on training where you're paired up with a friendly and informative animal keeper
- Prepare daily meals and feed the animals, even getting the chance to train some of the more exotic residents
- Get up-close with alligators during a private handling demonstration complete with a photo of your experience
- Set off for a one-hour airboat tour of the Cypress Lake Everglades
- One-hour airboat tour
- Hands-on gator demo
- Free photo
- Park admission
Bring sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen. There is a maximum of 4 people in the same party or 2 people from different parties.
- 11 Ratings
Staff was friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Nikki did an excellent job educating us through our "Keeper for a day" package. Our interactions throughout the park were pleasant and the facilities were nice and well taken care of. The airboat ride and location made for a perfect natural Florida experience...the best we've had yet.
It was fun and interesting at the same time. It was fun learning about the different animals and feeding them as well. So much goes into taking care of all the animals there and they are very lucky to be able to live in an environment where so many people want them to succeed and love animals. I would recommend to anyone.
Enjoyed the one on one interaction with the animals.