- 22 Ratings
Eight-Hour Private Fishing Charter from Coca Beach
Cruise around Florida's pristine waters at your leisure with an eight-hour fishing charter. Hunt for local species and reel in something tasty for dinner on board a spacious ship.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a private eight-hour charter around Florida's open waters, looking for local fish to reel in
- Work alongside a professional captain, who will take you to local hot spots where the tourists don't go
- Pick up tips and tricks along the way from someone who has many years of experience fishing in the area
- Hunt for a variety of species, including redfish, pompano, snapper, and Wahoo, on board a 51' ship
- Eight-hour fishing charter
There is a seven-day cancellation policy. Any charters canceled within seven days, the deposit will not be refunded.
- 22 Ratings
Cap't Beau and Brett were great. They are very informative to those inexperienced, such as myself, yet not overbearing. We were on fish all day and the boat is very comfortable for those who like to take a break inside in the AC.
Captain Beau and Adam are great at what they do and their knowledge is unmatched. Top that off with a boat that cuts through the water quickly, lots of space for maneuvering while fighting fishing and a air conditioned cabin (spend a full day on the water in summer and you'll know how nice it is) makes this boat and crew WELL WORTH every penny. King macrel, mahi/dolphin, red snapper, trigger fish, sea bass,sucker fish and even few big sand bar sharks for extra fun. Our venture consisted of mom & dad and 4 young ladies 21 and under. The captain and crew are very respectful, courteous and all about the job. Once we're back at the slip they got the fish prepped for us and gave pointers as to where to have some of our fresh catch cooked up for us (just down the dock about 100yds) and there weren't losing it was great! Thinking about doing this again in an early season run with more Mahi! Thanks guys!!!
Tim and Adam did an awesome job! The boat was perfect for our needs and was outfitted to catch fish!