Thousand Islands Cocoa Beach Kayaking Tour!
Pick up a paddle for a scenic kayaking tour over the turquoise waters of Cocoa Beach. Soak up some sun and enjoy the warm breeze as you explore this gorgeous spot for more than two hours of fun.
What You Will Do
- Set off over the shimmering waters of Cocoa Beach on board a kayak for an afternoon of fun in the sun
- Keep your eyes open to see a variety of wildlife: Spot West Indian Manatees and bottle nose dolphins swimming below, and Floridian birds circling above you
- Explore the beautiful Thousand Islands, an archipelago made up of more than 1,800 islands
- Follow your friendly guide to must-see spots along the tree-lined shores that surround you
- Travel through Mangrove Tunnels through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Bottled water and Powerade included with purchase of tour
- Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, towels, dry bags, cell phone dry cases and wallet dry cases included with purchase of tour
- Daytime kayaking tour
Wear comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting wet. Closed and/or open toe shoes that you don't mind getting wet. Towel to sit on and/or to dry off with after your tour.
Weather Cancellations Unfortunately we cannot always get sunny days. Please understand that your safety is our first priority and responsibility and if severe weather is possible for your tour day we will not run the tour. We monitor the weather forecast carefully to ensure the safety of our guests. If we do ever need to cancel your tour due to weather, you will not be charged for the cancellation and will be given the opportunity to reschedule for a later date.
24 hour cancelations required.
- 212 Ratings
Awesome time and worth every penny! Tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable. We will be doing this again for sure!
Excellent guide. No Rush just a nice tour of the mangroves with a little history behind them. Highly recommended!
Mangrove tour was awesome and we saw 2 dolphins and a manatee! Our guide, Sebastian, was fantastic! He had tons of great info to share and was great at answering questions. Highly recommend the mangrove tour and this company in general!
The tour was wonderful! Our guide, Sebastian, was outstanding! He taught us so much about the area and made sure we had a lot of fun too!
We enjoyed the kayaking, and our tour guide was waiting for us, helpful with great instructions and answering questions, and all our kayaking needs were met from making the reservation, on through the end of the tour. We really have no complaints about Cocoa Beach kayaking. Our only disappointment, which is not the fault of our tour company or tour guide, is that we didnt see alot of spectacular wildlife, but this is more our fault for taking a tour in January when perhaps dolphins, manatees, and birds are not present. Would have given 5 stars if we saw more wildlife but the tour company deserves 5 stars.
Everything about the experience was exceptional. Couldn't ask for a better outing
It was just such an enjoyable experience, relaxed pace, lovely views, Genevieve knew where to take us to find the bioluminescence in the water. Highly recommend for people who enjoy the outdoors, and want to experience something beyond the (lovely) beaches.
Great tour guide, fun time for our family.