Cocoa Kayaking Manatee & Mangrove Tunnel Tour
Pick up a paddle for a scenic kayaking tour over the turquoise waters of Cocoa Beach. Soak up some sun and enjoy the warm breeze as you explore this gorgeous spot for more than two hours of fun.
What You Will Do
- Set off over the shimmering waters of Cocoa Beach on board a kayak for an afternoon of fun in the sun
- Keep your eyes open to see a variety of wildlife: Spot West Indian Manatees and bottle nose dolphins swimming below, and Floridian birds circling above you
- Explore the beautiful Thousand Islands, an archipelago made up of more than 1,800 islands
- Follow your friendly guide to must-see spots along the tree-lined shores that surround you
- Travel through Mangrove Tunnels through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Guided tour
- Kayaks, lifejackets, paddles and dry bags
- Kayaks available upon arrival: Wilderness System/Perception Sit-On-Top single and tandem kayaks.
- 1-Seater Kayak weight limit: 250 lbs. 2-Seater Kayak weight limit: 500 lbs.
- No smoking, alcohol or pets permitted on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds unless 24 hours notice prior to the tour.
- Rain Policy: We depart rain or shine. We'll refund you if conditions are dangerous.
- The amount of wildlife we see varies every day and is not guaranteed.
Wear comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting wet. Closed and/or open toe shoes that you don't mind getting wet. Towel to sit on and/or to dry off with after your tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 257 Ratings
We passed other groups that saw manatee. We never saw manatee, dolphin, or pretty much any wildlife. Our guide was really nice but that was very expensive and very long for no wildlife. We tried to go back half way through and couldn’t because we only had one guide.
Very knowledgeable tour guide. We had a great time. We will definitely return soon.
All of the kayak trips we have been on nothing has compared to this experience
We were hoping to see more wildlife but as Cameron explained the weather and temperatures hindered us seeing more.
Genevieve was our guide and we thought she was terrific!! She was patient, informative, and friendly!! She took great photos which we will enjoy looking at as we remember this great opportunity to be kayaking in nature!! The mangrove tunnels were a very interesting place to kayak!! Go with Cocoa Kayaking for a #1 experience!!
Great tour! Very peaceful. Our guide, Genevieve, was amazing. She was polite, friendly, knowledgeable and very pleasant. We only booked the night before, service was great and full instructions were emailed to us right away. Supplies were on hand in case we forgot anything like hats, sunscreen, water, etc. Thanks for a great adventure!
Awesome time and worth every penny! Tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable. We will be doing this again for sure!
Excellent guide. No Rush just a nice tour of the mangroves with a little history behind them. Highly recommended!
Mangrove tour was awesome and we saw 2 dolphins and a manatee! Our guide, Sebastian, was fantastic! He had tons of great info to share and was great at answering questions. Highly recommend the mangrove tour and this company in general!
The tour was wonderful! Our guide, Sebastian, was outstanding! He taught us so much about the area and made sure we had a lot of fun too!
We enjoyed the kayaking, and our tour guide was waiting for us, helpful with great instructions and answering questions, and all our kayaking needs were met from making the reservation, on through the end of the tour. We really have no complaints about Cocoa Beach kayaking. Our only disappointment, which is not the fault of our tour company or tour guide, is that we didnt see alot of spectacular wildlife, but this is more our fault for taking a tour in January when perhaps dolphins, manatees, and birds are not present. Would have given 5 stars if we saw more wildlife but the tour company deserves 5 stars.
Everything about the experience was exceptional. Couldn't ask for a better outing
It was just such an enjoyable experience, relaxed pace, lovely views, Genevieve knew where to take us to find the bioluminescence in the water. Highly recommend for people who enjoy the outdoors, and want to experience something beyond the (lovely) beaches.