Afternoon Stand-Up Paddleboard Ecotour in Melbourne Beach
Explore the tropical waters of Melbourne Beach in the afternoon and enjoy the warm weather and bright sun. Glide over tranquil waters on a stand-up paddleboard to immerse yourself in a thriving ecosystem.
What You Will Do
- Slip into your swimsuit for some outdoor fun on a stand-up paddleboard: Bask in the tropical sun and cool off with the salty breeze
- Paddle over the calm waters of Melbourne Beach and travel among lush mangroves far from large crowds
- See the beauty of this natural paradise and look out for dolphins, manatees and nesting birds
- Learn about the area's intricate ecosystem, which offers a home to a variety of wildlife
- Two-hour guided stand-up paddleboard tour
- All equipment, including board, paddles and life jacket
- Bottled water
- Small snack
- Online digital photos
Participants must be at least 12 years old. This is a physical activity which requires a range of motion including kneeling.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of tour.