2 HOUR - GUIDED TOUR
(Includes tour guide, gas, life vest, additional passenger and great memories)
Guided Tours Daily at 9am and 3pm (MUST show up 30 minutes before Tour Time)
• Join us for what locals and tourists are saying is the newest and best Sea Doo Tour in Daytona Beach and surrounding area.
• Our two-hour guided tour includes: Inshore eco-tour with dolphin and manatee encounters, sea turtles and beautiful Florida native birds in their natural habitat, fast riding, and a full circle around Ponce Inlet’s world-famous Disappearing Island.
• See Doos are a great way to explore the adventures of the ocean and waterways. Rosebay and Ponce Inlet are home to beautiful scenery. The view is fine from the shore, but you can’t beat it from out on the water. Adventure on a Sea Doo where your feet can’t take you. The possibilities are endless.
• Rose Bay Watersports is the only company that gives you a guided tour in the area. We have the highest safety standards. Our tour travel speeds are up to 40 MPH.
• We operate brand new 2018 Sea Doos.
• We are located on the docks of Hidden Treasure Tiki Bar & Grill. Enjoy eating and drinking before or after your tour. (Sorry, alcohol only allowed after your tour)
• Rosebay Watersports is committed to providing an extraordinary and unique experience and outstanding customer service.
• We are the tour professionals. This family-friendly tour will be a perfect addition to your trip to Daytona Beach. We provide a safe environment for you and your family.
TOUR GUIDE, GAS IS INCLUDED, LIFE JACKETS WITH WHISTLES ARE INCLUDED, NO ADDITIONAL FEES FOR EXTRA RIDER
Must be 21 to rent.
Must have a valid I.D.
Must have a valid Credit Card.
If you are BORN after January 1, 1988: You must have a valid Boaters License from any state or a Florida Temporary Boaters Certificate. It’s the law.
Florida Temporary Boaters Certificate Website: http://www.boat-ed.com/floridarental/
Training course for operation of Sea-Doo is required, please show up 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time to keep your tour scheduled on time.
-Must be 18 with a Boaters License to drive but only WITH someone over 21 on the SAME vessel.
-Minimum age is 13 for this Intercoastal Waterway Tours.
-Minimum age is 8 for the Rose Bay Eco-tour only. Child must be able to sit alone, behind the driver with their feet flat and hold on alone. Sitting in front of the driver is illegal.
-No minor under 8 is permitted on any jet ski tour due to insurance liability.
Max Combined Weight Restrictions:
Jet Ski - 300lbs
You have 24 hours to cancel your reservation for a 100% refund. If you made your reservation within 24 hours of the reservations departure time, you may cancel up to 2 hours in advance without penalty. Any reservation that has not been rescheduled or cancelled within this time will be charged the stated deposit fee of 25% of your reservations total. If you have paid in full and have not cancelled your reservation and/or did not call or show, you will forfeit the total paid without refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below