Conquer surfing like a pro, learning in the clean, emerald waters of the Atlantic Ocean near Florida's best-known surf spot, the Sebastian Inlet.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour private surf lesson, working side-by-side with a patient and professional instruction
- Gaining skills and tips that will have you surfing safely wherever your travels take you
- Work with your own instructor who will explain topics like strength and balance training to catch waves in no time
- Feel like a surfing legend, riding waves in the same surf that big names like Kelly Slater once did
- 2.5-hour private surf lesson with CPR certified instructor
- Surfboard and leash
Operator is happy to reschedule lessons due to wave/weather conditions not being favorable.
Feb 23, 2019
John is very passionate about surfing, and provided more information than I ever expected to get in an introductory surf lesson. He is very knowledgeable in all aspects of the sport, and presented information to me in a way that made it easy to understand. I enjoyed my first time surfing, and I can't wait to get on a board again!
Sep 22, 2016
I recommend a private surf lesson to anyone. The Email-contact with John was very nice and he always answered quickly. I had booked a certain time and date online but John suggested an earlier lesson because of better tide. The lesson itself started with a bit of exercise. John explained how you can generally keep in shape for surfing and why certain exercises are useful. Afterwards he explained how to wax a board. Before we finally started surfing, John advised to asked the local people when you surf in unknown regions and how waves develop. I really enjoyed myself a lot during the lesson and would love to come back soon!
Meeting location:  8898 S Hwy A1A
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year