- Easily book a first rate kayak to have delivered to your chosen spot
- Visit the beautiful resort town of Cocoa Beach as you paddle down stunning aquatic waters
- Explore Merritt Island, a town right in the heart of Florida’s largest island where NASA’s Kennedy Center makes its home
- Travel through the most biologically diverse estuary in the country, and catch sight of manatees, dolphins, and more
- Choose where you’ll go with this kayak rental that puts you in charge of charting your route
- Kayak and all equipement
- Complimentary delivery
Wear shoes that can get wet and sunscreen.
24 Hours Notice
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Kayak Tour for Two in Brevard County
Paddle through paradise on a leisurely kayaking tour. Explore the natural beauty of Central Florida with a friendly guide who makes sure you see the best parts of the surrounding landscape. Discover dolphins and manatees in their natural habitat while you bask in the sun and take in the salty breeze.
Two Hour Merritt Island Tandem Kayak Rental
Rent a double kayak with a friend for a couple of hours, and enjoy the natural beauty of central Florida. There's plenty to see on your independent kayak tour, including stopping at sandy beaches, and seeing incredible coastal views.