Pick up a paddle for a scenic kayaking tour over the turquoise waters of Cocoa Beach. Soak up some sun and enjoy the warm breeze as you explore this gorgeous spot for more than two hours of fun.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off over the shimmering waters of Cocoa Beach on board a kayak for an afternoon of fun in the sun
- Keep your eyes open to see a variety of wildlife: Spot West Indian Manatees and bottle nose dolphins swimming below, and Floridian birds circling above you
- Explore the beautiful Thousand Islands, an archipelago made up of more than 1,800 islands
- Follow your friendly guide to must-see spots along the tree-lined shores that surround you
- Travel through Mangrove Tunnels through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Guided tour
- Kayaks, lifejackets, paddles and dry bags
- General admission tickets include 200+ photos and any videos
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet and closed and/or open toe shoes that you don’t mind getting wet
- Bring a towel to sit on and/or to dry off with after your tour
- Kayaks available upon arrival: Wilderness System/Perception Sit-On-Top single and tandem kayaks.
- 1-Seater Kayak weight limit: 250 lbs. 2-Seater Kayak weight limit: 500 lbs.
- No smoking, alcohol or pets permitted on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds unless 24 hours notice prior to the tour.
- Rain Policy: We depart rain or shine. We’ll refund you if conditions are dangerous.
- The amount of wildlife we see varies every day and is not guaranteed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jun 24, 2019
My family and I did a tour with Genevieve. She was very informative and fun. The trip was pretty and easy, esp for kids! Saw some cool Wildlife.
Jun 1, 2019
We passed other groups that saw manatee. We never saw manatee, dolphin, or pretty much any wildlife. Our guide was really nice but that was very expensive and very long for no wildlife. We tried to go back half way through and couldn’t because we only had one guide.
Apr 15, 2019
Very knowledgeable tour guide. We had a great time. We will definitely return soon.
Meeting location:  5000 Tom Warriner Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year