Enjoy an eco-tour of Cocoa Beach's 1,000 Islands on Florida's Space Coast. Take part in a two-hour excursion that will give you the opportunity to see herds of manatees, flocks of birds, and playful dolphins.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience the Thousand Islands which are a flood tide delta deposit formed in the past by a breach in the barrier island by a strong storm surge
- See how this natural occurrence created a maze of narrow trails and canals through the natural mangrove islands and hidden hammocks
- Get a chance to see a variety of local wildlife, such as manatee, bottlenose dolphin and a variety of coastal birds including brown pelican, nesting osprey and great blue heron
- See how the locals live who have taken up residence along the Thousand Islands canals
- Two-hour narrated eco tour
24 hours notice is required for all cancellations in order to receive a full refund.
Jan 16, 2020
The trip was great! Saw lots of dolphins and different birds and the captain and tour guide were awesome! Looking forward to taking my kids there the next time we visit!
Nov 18, 2019
Captain Scott and First Mate Mitch were great! We saw tons of dolphins and manatees, very awesome tour!
Nov 9, 2019
The tour guys for 5 star. They did a great job. The location of other cruises I liked better. But coming back for launch cruise probably more than one!!
Meeting location:  500 W Cocoa Beach Causeway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year