Explore the tropical waters of Melbourne Beach as you enjoy the warm weather and breathtaking sights. Glide over the waves on your own stand-up paddleboard to immerse yourself in a thriving ecosystem.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Slip into your swimsuit for some outdoor fun on a stand-up paddleboard
- Paddle over the calm waters of Melbourne Beach to travel among lush mangroves far from large crowds
- See the beauty of this natural paradise when you spot dolphins, manatees and nesting birds
- Learn about the area’s intricate ecosystem, which offers a home to a variety of wildlife
- Two-hour guided stand up paddleboard tour
- All equipment, including board, paddles and life jacket
- Bottled water
- Small snack
- Online digital photos
Must be at least 12 years old. This is a physical activity which requires a range of motion including kneeling.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of tour.
Meeting location:  750 Old Florida Trail
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year