Go gator watching on a VIP tour that’s just you and up to 5 of your pals. Cruise over Lake Jesup on a private airboat ride that takes you deep into the swamps of gator country.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Climb aboard an airboat, the classic way of traversing these swampy waters
- Enjoy a private trip that’s just the people you want and your captain, who’s also your personal guide through these gator-infested waters
- Explore Lake Jessup — one of the largest bodies of water in the entire state that also has the largest population of alligators
- Catch sight of all sorts of creatures as your experienced guide leads you on a tour that explores the history of the region as well
- See tropical hardwood hammocks, cypress domes, and air plants
- Spend some time bird-watching — see everything from egrets to bald eagles
- A private airboat ride for up to 6 people
- A guided tour
- Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- In summer and fall dress light, wear sunblock, sunglasses and bring comfortable shoes
- In winter and spring wear layered clothing to ensure comfort
Apr 6, 2022
As I mentioned to Jason, our experience was wonderful except for the Captain. I have never felt more insulted on a racist and political level and my friend felt sexually assaulted. I pray that no one is treated like we were.
Mar 20, 2022
Captain John was excellent!!! He was a skilled boater, but also very knowledgeable and funny too. It was a really wonderful day. He was super high quality. I’ll definitely recommend him and the VIP trip to friends and family.
Feb 21, 2022
Jan 22, 2022
Family had a great time on our Tour. We saw lots of gators and birds Our captain was awesome she was Very Knowledgable Thanks Had a Great time . We will see you next time.
Jan 20, 2022
We’ve been on many an airboat tour with you, but this was the best one yet. Sam, our Captain, was awesome! Very knowledgeable, funny, professional, and just a joy to be around. The food was outstanding, as always. Thank you for making my 60th birthday wonderful. And getting to hold Wiggles made the day complete. Even my 80 year old mother held him, and finally understands my love of alligators. Wish I could work there! 😀
Jan 11, 2022
Dec 30, 2021
Nov 3, 2021
Sep 10, 2021
Aug 5, 2021
Great time, great guide
Meeting location:  2356 Black Hammock Fish Camp Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year