Go gator watching on a VIP tour that's just you and up to 5 of your pals. Cruise over Lake Jesup on a private airboat ride that takes you deep into the swamps of gator country.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Climb aboard an airboat, the classic way of traversing these swampy waters
- Enjoy a private trip that’s just the people you want and your captain, who’s also your personal guide through these gator-infested waters
- Explore Lake Jessup — one of the largest bodies of water in the entire state that also has the largest population of alligators
- Catch sight of all sorts of creatures as your experienced guide leads you on a tour that explores the history of the region as well
- See tropical hardwood hammocks, cypress domes, and air plants
- Spend some time bird-watching — see everything from egrets to bald eagles
- A private airboat ride for up to 6 people
- A guided tour
- Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- In summer and fall dress light, wear sunblock, sunglasses and bring comfortable shoes
- In winter and spring wear layered clothing to ensure comfort
Mar 16, 2020
Think the vip tour should be for 1hour with more inf about wild life and fauna.
Jan 8, 2020
Our guide was very interesting - knew the area and told jokes!
Jun 3, 2019
The tour had a big pricetag, so we expected to see more than we would on a "normal" tour. Our tour was at 4 p.m. which apparently meant that the animals were mostly hiding due to the heat, so apart from birds we barely saw anything at all... Our driver was obviously not satisfied with that either, so he gave us an extra tour on the grounds, showing us the caged gators they have there, and letting us hold a small one. The handling of the animals, and their cages was awful to witness. Two small gators was kept in aquariums inside the restaurant, and they did barely have enough space to move.. Also, the restaurant and restrooms were dirty and in dire need of a restauration. Not well kept at all. However, the staff was service minded and nice.
Meeting location:  2356 Black Hammock Fish Camp Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year