Go gator watching on a VIP tour that's just you and up to 5 of your pals. Cruise over Lake Jesup on a private airboat ride that takes you deep into the swamps of gator country.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Climb aboard an airboat, the classic way of traversing these swampy waters
- Enjoy a private trip that’s just the people you want and your captain, who’s also your personal guide through these gator-infested waters
- Explore Lake Jessup — one of the largest bodies of water in the entire state that also has the largest population of alligators
- Catch sight of all sorts of creatures as your experienced guide leads you on a tour that explores the history of the region as well
- See tropical hardwood hammocks, cypress domes, and air plants
- Spend some time bird-watching — see everything from egrets to bald eagles
- A private airboat ride for up to 6 people
- A guided tour
- Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- In summer and fall dress light, wear sunblock, sunglasses and bring comfortable shoes
- In winter and spring wear layered clothing to ensure comfort
Dec 31, 2020
Captain Tim was very knowledgeable about the Eco system. We had 4 generations in our group. An he made each of us feel welcomed and comfortable during the entire tour. We would definitely recommend an airboat ride/tour with Captain Tim.
Nov 27, 2020
Our guide was very good with the explaining and showing us around, and I understand that they were busy because of the holidays, but with the last part where we were to hold an alligator, he was in way too much of hurry. He didn’t even wait for my sister to come out of the restroom in a minute and just ran away. With a VIP tour which is that expensive I would expect atleast giving proper time with activities or having another person so it so that it’s not rushed through between scheduled appointments. The tour itself was good, but their mandatory life jackets for the kids were really really dirty. Even if it was not a COVID time, you could risk some other infection with those jackets. They didn’t even have proper sized ones for my 7 year old and he had to sit in a tight dirty jacket for the entire 1 hour of the tour.
Oct 26, 2020
Great experience. Captain Tim was a wonderful guide an safe driver.
Meeting location:  2356 Black Hammock Fish Camp Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year