Cruise over sparkling waters along the shores of Cape Canaveral, basking in the warm breeze and having some fun in the sun. Fish for a tasty catch, then sit back and relax as you look out for native wildlife.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a private adventure over Cocoa Beach’s waterways for a fishing and wildlife trip
- Reel in plenty of local species, including snapper and grouper, which make for a delicious dinner
- Head down either the Banana River or Indian River to check out thriving local wildlife: Spot manatees, turtles, osprey and dolphins
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group for a more comfortable setting with personalized attention with your guide
- Guided fishing and wildlife charter
- All gear and equipment
Jun 26, 2017
Was having a good time until boat broke down. The captain became a little unhinged when this happened and I felt bad for the first mate who was pretty sick the whole day and shouldn't have been out there. Didn't feel their knowledge of where to fish was that good. I don't think I would want that captain again. What we saw was nice and the paddle boarding was fun. Would like to explore more.
Meeting location:  505 Glen Cheek Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year