- Take a personal watercraft to speeds up to 35 miles per hour in a tour of Disney’s Seven Seas Lagoon and Discovery Island area
- Zoom past Florida’s most iconic theme park resort, with stops near some of the most popular attractions and resorts that surround the lake
- Spot Florida’s native wildlife, including bald eagles, river otters and more
- Opt for a free-form ride around Bay Lake’s in a zone buoyed off for personal watercraft
- One-hour guided tour or free ride on a personal watercraft
- Equipment orientation and safety briefing
Wear swimwear and bring a change of clothing, footwear to walk on the dock, sunglasses with a strap, sun screen and a waterproof camera. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in. Guests must be 16 or older to operate personal watercraft. The combined weight on a watercraft must not exceed 400 pounds. Guests are responsible for any damage, and a credit card is held as a damage deposit.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Water Sports Excursion in Orlando
Jump into water sports like never before. Whether you're just learning to water ski, wakeboard or tube, or are already experienced, professional instructors help you come away with new skills and tricks—in addition to having a great day on the water.