- Private 60 minute tour of the Lake Cypress Everglades in a large state-of-the-art U.S. Coast Guard approved airboat
- Insight into the rich, natural biodiversity of the swampland ecosystem from an experienced local captain and guide
- Opportunity to see a range of wildlife in their natural habitat, including alligators, waterfowl, and bald eagles
- Complimentary entry to an on-site Wildlife Park which features a massive aviary, swampland boardwalk, more than 100 species and a hands-on alligator demonstration
- Park admission is included
- Bring sunglasses, a hat, and sun screen
- Food and beverages not included
- 4 Person minimum for private boat tour
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Drive-Thru Safari Adventure in Kenansville
Buckle up for your wildest car ride yet! Explore our Safari Park by car and discover more than 100 native and exotic animals roaming freely. Stretch your legs to pet a sleepy sloth, check out our thrilling Gator Park, and enjoy a funfilled animal show!
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 30mins
Kenansville Sloth Encounter
Calling all sloth fans! Have you ever wanted to take a #slothie or experience what a real sloth feels like? If so, this is a must-do while visiting Wild Florida! Come inside our Sloth exhibit to get up close and personal with our two-toed sloths! Don’t be surprised to see tropical birds or iguanas while taking selfies with the sloths!
Nighttime Airboat Adventure in Orlando
Explore nature by night in this thrilling airboat adventure through protected swamps and rivers. Witness wildlife of the Central Florida Everglades as you travel throughout the 100,00 acres of protected land and get up close and personal with gators, emus, tortoises.