Explore a massive nature preserve that’s full of Florida’s native creatures, including giant alligators and tropical birds, plus animals from afar, such as zebras and watusi.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore an expertly maintained park full of exotic animals such as zebras, watusi, white-tailed deer, water buffalo, emu, wild boar, zebu and giant alligators
- Stroll through a tropical bird aviary and enjoy a hands-on alligator demonstration
- Walk along the stunning Hawk Swamp Boardwalk—a pristine section of the Florida swamp ecosystem—and take in fantastic views from a 500-foot-high sightseeing deck
- Dine at the delicious onsite barbecue restaurant (cost of food not included)
- Hands on Gator Handling Demo
- Dress appropriately for the weather
Feb 26, 2023
Feb 4, 2023
It was a very pleasant day out and the staff were very helpful and friendly. My family also love Sloths and not only was it good to see them but 1 of my daughters and my husband also paid for the VIP sloth experience and really enjoyed every minute. My daughter said it was an experience she will never forget and was the best day of her holiday.
Feb 1, 2023
Everything was great
Jan 4, 2023
Dec 18, 2022
Nov 30, 2022
My partner and I had so much fun at Wild Florida. The walk around area to see the animals was very chill and relaxed and you were actually able to see all of the animals. We booked a lemur encounter and the keeper who did our encounter was absolutely amazing and took wonderful pictures during the encounter for us. Overall, I highly recommend this place to all people it was such a blast, so well kept, and so many CUTE choices at the gift shop.
Nov 10, 2022
Loved everything your park offers
Oct 29, 2022
Sep 18, 2022
The gator shoes were very entertaining! Our kids loved feeding the gators and being able to walk out right over them was really cool. The only thing that dissatisfied me was that I knew the airboat tours were an additional cost, but every single other thing including the drive thru safari is extra. After realizing how much more money it would cost to drive thru the safari, we decided we couldn’t do that or any of the extra activities. That was disappointing. In the end- to do those activities would cost as much going to Disney World.
Sep 7, 2022
Because all the water fountains were wrapped with plastic bags and we were unable to refill our water bottles. It was extremely hot and water should be provided for free to drink and to cool down our bodies while we walk and enjoy the park.
Meeting location:  3301 Lake Cypress Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year