Pick up a paddle for a scenic kayaking tour over the turquoise waters of Cocoa Beach. Soak up some sun and enjoy the warm breeze as you explore this gorgeous spot for more than two hours of fun.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off over the shimmering waters of Cocoa Beach on board a kayak for an afternoon of fun in the sun
- Keep your eyes open to see a variety of wildlife: Spot West Indian Manatees and bottle nose dolphins swimming below, and Floridian birds circling above you
- Explore the beautiful Thousand Islands, an archipelago made up of more than 1,800 islands
- Follow your friendly guide to must-see spots along the tree-lined shores that surround you
- Travel through Mangrove Tunnels through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Guided tour
- Kayaks, lifejackets, paddles and dry bags
- General admission tickets include 200+ photos and any videos
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet and closed and/or open toe shoes that you don’t mind getting wet
- Bring a towel to sit on and/or to dry off with after your tour
- Kayaks available upon arrival: Wilderness System/Perception Sit-On-Top single and tandem kayaks.
- 1-Seater Kayak weight limit: 250 lbs. 2-Seater Kayak weight limit: 500 lbs.
- No smoking, alcohol or pets permitted on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds unless 24 hours notice prior to the tour.
- Rain Policy: We depart rain or shine. We’ll refund you if conditions are dangerous.
- The amount of wildlife we see varies every day and is not guaranteed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Mar 16, 2020
We had a wonderful time. We were a group of four. The kayaks were all set up, I signed the waivers and we were in the water without delay. James was excellent showing us around and very knowledgeable. We went through the Mangrove trail, and on our way back got lucky enough to see a Manatee and groups of dolphin out fishing. Very exciting for us and our guest. I can highly recommend this company and this tour guide!
Mar 9, 2020
NOT FOR YOUR FIRST TIME! Unfortunately we had a family member that was kayaking for the first time so was unfamiliar with technique and struggled... and the guide was absolutely the least helpful he could have been. Did not offer any assistance or tips in any way. The route itself was nice and I would recommend this tour but make sure you are experienced with a kayak.
Jun 24, 2019
My family and I did a tour with Genevieve. She was very informative and fun. The trip was pretty and easy, esp for kids! Saw some cool Wildlife.
Meeting location:  5000 Tom Warriner Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year