- Take part in a guided kayaking tour along the shores of Cocoa Beach in the nighttime
- Marvel at the natural phenomenon known as bioluminescence where small organisms glow under the water for a memorable sight
- Uncover the area in the dark, enjoying the sights and sounds only found once the sun goes down
- Guided tour
- Kayaks, lifejackets, paddles and dry bags
What to Wear!? Comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet. Open or closed toed shoes that you don’t mind getting wet. Towel to sit on and/or dry off with after your tour. No alcohol beverages or illegal substances allowed while on tour. If you are under the influence of alcohol and/or illegal substance, you will be asked you leave.
- Kayaks available upon arrival: Wilderness System/Perception Sit-On-Top single and tandem kayaks.
- 1-Seater Kayak weight limit: 250 lbs. 2-Seater Kayak weight limit: 500 lbs.
- No smoking, alcohol or pets permitted on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds unless 24 hours notice prior to the tour.
- Rain Policy: We depart rain or shine. We’ll refund you if conditions are dangerous.
- Please call if you are lost or can’t make it: 808.798.6630.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Bioluminescent Kayak Tour from Cocoa Beach
Paddle into the calm waters after dusk on a guided tour where you coast over the glowing natural phenomena known as bioluminescence. Marvel at the illuminated waters beneath your kayak, feel the cool night air on your skin, and listen to the sounds of nature around you for a truly magical experience.
Duration:  2hrs 45mins