Enjoy an eco-tour of Cocoa Beach's 1,000 Islands on Florida's Space Coast. Take part in a two-hour excursion that will give you the opportunity to see herds of manatees, flocks of birds, and playful dolphins.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience the Thousand Islands which are a flood tide delta deposit formed in the past by a breach in the barrier island by a strong storm surge
- See how this natural occurrence created a maze of narrow trails and canals through the natural mangrove islands and hidden hammocks
- Get a chance to see a variety of local wildlife, such as manatee, bottlenose dolphin and a variety of coastal birds including brown pelican, nesting osprey and great blue heron
- See how the locals live who have taken up residence along the Thousand Islands canals
- Two-hour narrated eco tour
24 hours notice is required for all cancellations in order to receive a full refund.
Jun 23, 2020
Didn’t see anything but birds. The people doing the tour were fine. But once we were out of manatee viewing areas, they didn’t even try with dolphins.
Jun 19, 2020
Jeff and Andrea were great! Thanks.
Mar 4, 2020
very good saw a lot of what I wanted to see
Meeting location:  500 W Cocoa Beach Causeway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year