Enjoy an eco-tour of Cocoa Beach's 1,000 Islands on Florida's Space Coast. Take part in a two-hour excursion that will give you the opportunity to see herds of manatees, flocks of birds, and playful dolphins.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience the Thousand Islands which are a flood tide delta deposit formed in the past by a breach in the barrier island by a strong storm surge
- See how this natural occurrence created a maze of narrow trails and canals through the natural mangrove islands and hidden hammocks
- Get a chance to see a variety of local wildlife, such as manatee, bottlenose dolphin and a variety of coastal birds including brown pelican, nesting osprey and great blue heron
- See how the locals live who have taken up residence along the Thousand Islands canals
- Two-hour narrated eco tour
24 hours notice is required for all cancellations in order to receive a full refund.
Jan 14, 2021
Beautiful day with a flat river and lots of birds, but only one pod of dolphins and they were about 100 yards out and no manatees. However, Jeff and Mike did a great job of giving us a lot of history and descriptions of the eco marvels of the area. Very professional and courteous. Overall great trip.
Dec 8, 2020
Excellent valve and awesome experience. Great team on board and will need to go again soon!
Nov 18, 2020
Rough water. (not your fault). Did not see much wildlife.
Meeting location:  500 W Cocoa Beach Causeway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year