Kayak Cocoa Beach's Intracoastal Waterway and navigate the shores and tunnels formed by coastal trees the 1,000 Islands. Keep an eye out for dolphins, manatees, migratory birds and more on this eco-focused tour.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Paddle at a leisurely pace through the Instracoastal, gliding through mangrove tunnels and island canals, and to sandy shores of the 1,000 Islands
- Watch the water and sky for native wildlife, including dolphins, manatees, great herons, roseate spoonbills and more
- Take home amazing photos of Florida’s natural landscape and the wild animals that call it home
- Learn about the intricate ecology of Florida’s Atlantic Coast from your expert guide
- 2-hour guided kayaking ecotour
- All required kayaking equipment
- Bottled water, sunscreen, bug spray, hats if needed
- Kayaking instruction (if needed)
- We recommend this activity for all ages
- Those under 5 may prefer to try a private tour so they can make it shorter if needed We
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- We recommend you bring extra sunscreen
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited
- To receive a refund you must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the activity
- If we cancel due to lightning in the area or severe weather we will offer a full refund or reschedule your trip - your choice
- If there is light rain, we will still go
Feb 5, 2020
Garrett was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable! We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Highly recommend!
Jan 27, 2020
Our whole experience was fantastic,from the great equipment,well stocked with anything you might need but don't have and the EXTREMELY knowledgeable, professional and friendly guide. We take all our visitors!
Jan 26, 2020
Our tour guide was amazing!! He told us about the local wildlife and the kayaking was relaxing and fun. We got to monkey our way through a mangrove tunnel, which was so fun!! I would definitely recommend. Our kids are 11 and 16, and they loved it too!
Meeting location:  5000 Tom Warriner Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year