- Choose a time slot that fits your schedule with options that include late morning and mid-afternoon
- Kick off the adventure with a 10-minute guided eco-tour through the mangroves and channels as we move out to the intra-coastal
- Later, pick up your speed, play and sight-see at your own pace for 40 minutes
- Return to Rose Bay through other canals and channels with the last ten minutes left on the tour
- Guided tour
- Rental, gas, life vest and whistle
Must be 21 to rent.
Must have a valid I.D.
Must have a valid Credit Card.
If you are BORN after January 1, 1988: You must have a valid Boaters License from any state or a Florida Temporary Boaters Certificate. It’s the law.
Florida Temporary Boaters Certificate Website: http://www.boat-ed.com/floridarental/
Training course for operation of Sea-Doo is required, please show up 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time to keep your tour scheduled on time.
-Must be 18 with a Boaters License to drive but only WITH someone over 21 on the SAME vessel.
-Minimum age is 13 for this Intercoastal Waterway Tour.
-Minimum age is 8 for the Rose Bay Eco-tour only. Child must be able to sit alone, behind the driver with their feet flat and hold on alone. Sitting in front of the driver is illegal.
-No minor under 8 is permitted on any jet ski tour due to insurance liability.
Max Combined Weight Restrictions:
Jet Ski - 300lbs
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below